Trolling Motor slow or stopped working?
1) Remove prop and remove fishing line that may be wrapped around the shaft on the inside.
2) Your batteries may be damaged
a. Too old to hold a charge (most last 2 years max)
b. Bad cell (auto parts store will test for you)
c. Improper charging voltage
- should be deep cycle 10amp with 2-5 amp trickle
- charger defective (replace with better/cheaper)
3) Always put your batteries on charge when you return from a trip for at least 24 hours. Purchase a battery
charger maintainer. This will keep a minimum 2-5 amp charge on your batteries after the initial charge of the
|NORTH GEORGIA CRAPPIE ANGLERS CLUB
WE MEET AT THE VFW
1045 DAHLONEGA HWY
CUMMING, GEORGIA 30040